4. We are all beautiful, smart, funny women, and we shouldn't be wasting our time figuring out why a guy isn't calling us.
5. We're taught that in life, we should try to look on the bright side, to be optimistic. Not in this case. In this case, look on the dark side. Assume rejection first. Assume you're the rule, no the exception. Its intoxicatinglu liberating.
8. Wasting time with the wrong person is just wasted time. And when you do move on and find the right person, believe me, you're not going to wish you had gotten to spend more time with Stinky the Time-Waster or Freddy Can't-Remember-to-call.
10. Men are not complicated, although we'd like you do think we are.
11. If a dude isn't calling you when he says he will, or making sure you know that he's dating you, then you already have your answer: Stop making exscuses for him; his actions are screaming the truth: He's just not that into you.
13. You know you deserve to have a great relationship.
14. Don't waste the pretty!
15. I know that guy you're dating. He is a man made up entirely of your exscuses. And the minute you stop making exscuses for him, he will completely disappear from your life.
16. Are there men who are too busy or have been through something so horrible that it makes it hard for themto get involved? Yes, but there are so few of them that they should be considered urban legends.
17. A man would rather be trampled by elephants that are on fire than tell you he's just not that into you.
Brought to you by, "He's just not the Into You." - Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
A great book. "I don't want you to be 46 and not have read this book."